YOU MUST CHECK OUT WITH 1 FRONT & 1BACK IF YOU WANT BOTH!!!!
- You MUST have a heat press
- Screenprint can go on any blend shirt
- Limited quantities available
- Plastisol Screen Print Transfer
Can Go On Any Color And Any Material
How To apply our transfers:
1.No Teflon Sheets, covers, or pillows.
EVER They Dissipate the heat too much
resulting in poorly applied transfers.
2. Calibrate your heat press- a heat gun
is a great way to make sure your heat press
3.Pressure, Pressure, Pressure!- Making sure
your heat press is giving lots of and
EVEN pressure is very important!
4. Set your heat press to 325 Degrees
5. Make sure your pressure is set to High
(8-9 manual. 60PSI automatic)
6. Press Your Transfer for 10 seconds-(side note-
I personally fold up a telfon sheet to a small
square and put it in between my hand and the
top of the heat press and press while the lid
is closed on all parts, corners included, of
the heat press to ensure I am getting pressure
on every part of the transfer.. I'm sure
an oven mit would work too)
7. Open The Press and hot peel your transfer
These are instructions from the Manufacturer and
have worked for me personally!
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thank you for support us, we appreciate your business!
Don’t even want to give it a one the paper stuck to the first 8 I did so I stopped it ruined every shirt
The paper stuck to every design we heat pressed and the design stuck to some of the paper
Love these screens! Quick tat and fast shipping!